Wealth Management and Private Banking Asia 2011 – Shanghai, November 28-29, 2011
Maverick China Research will serve as a Media Partner for the upcoming Annual Wealth Management and Private Banking Asia 2011 conference on November 28-29, 2011 in Shanghai. Reference Maverick China by using priority code GLI-MRC and get 10% off regular rate! For more information, click on the banner below.
Annual Wealth Management and Private Banking Asia 2011 is organised by Global Leaders Insitute. This two-day event will be held at Shanghai Marriott Hotel and has speakers from various banks. These speakers include Li Wen, Vice President of Minsheng Bank and Rajesh Malkan, Head of Private Bank from Standard Chartered Bank. The full list of speakers can be found here.
Key Issues Covered
- Protection and enhancement of client’s wealth during high inflation
- Competition and cooperation of wealth management organization in Asia-Pacific region
- Strategies on private bank clients
- Construction of high-end and alternative investment through luxury and green finance
- Analysis of the real estate investments
- Asset allocation from regional to global
- The localization strategy of foreign private bank
For further details, please visit http://www.private-bank-china.com or contact Michael Du at +86-21-3251-6012 or email to email@example.com.