CARTES in Asia Exhibition and Conference 2012 – Hong Kong, March 28-29, 2012
Maverick China Research will serve as a Media Partner for the upcoming CARTES in Asia Exhibition and Conference 2012 on March 28-29, 2012 in Hong Kong. Reference Maverick China by using priority code VIPCIA12 and get 15% off regular rate! For more information, click on the banner below.
CARTES in Asia Exhibition and Conference 2012 is a two-day conference held in Hong Kong, organised by ComeXposium Group. CARTES is an event series dedicated to cards technology and has been running for 25 years, starting off as a purely French event that grew to focus on Asia Pacific and the Americas as well in the recent years.
The Asian SESAMES Award will also be happening then, where a panel of industry leaders will pick the best innovative technological application developed for the Asian Pacific market in the field of smart cards, digital security, identification, secure transactions, and contactless. You can submit your application here.
Key Conference Topics Include
- Payments systems (banking, loyalty, retail, alternative payments : mobile money, P2P)
- Mobile communication (connected personal devices, M2M, IoT)
- ID security (e-passeports, ID cards, visas, drivers licences, e-documents and e-services, brand protection)
- Access control (pay-TV, logical, physical)
- Authentication (online banking, enterprise security, gaming/entertainment)
This event will feature an exhibition, where interested parties can attend for free upon registration, and a conference segment which delegates can purchase their tickets here. Reference Maverick China by using priority code VIPCIA12 and get 15% off regular rate! For more information, refer to the Conference Program or you can contact Joel Colin (Conference Registrations) at email@example.com.