Digital Signage World Asia 2012 – Singapore, April 25-27, 2012
Maverick China Research will serve as a Media Partner for the upcoming Near Field Communication World Asia 2012 conference on April 25-27, 2012 in Singapore. For more information, click on the banner below.
The 7th annual Near Field Communication (NFC) World Asiais the leading conference in Asia that is dedicated to NFC technology and brings together all key stakeholders from the payments, mobile communications, retailers and merchants sectors.
Some of the key issues covered
- Management of sensitive data
- Non-payment applications such as Ticketing, Loyalty Marketing and Advertising
- Strategies for consumer buy-in
- Koichi Tagawa, NFC Forum, Japan
- Pranav Seth, OCBC Bank, Singapore
- Tomasz Romanowski, Eurobank, Poland
- Puneet Verma, Barclays Bank, UAE
- Didier Durand, Orange FT Group, France
- Eun Seok Kim, Korea Telecom Corp, Korea
NFC World Asia 2012 is part of Cards and Payments Asia 2012 and co-located with RFID World Asia 2012, Retail World Asia 2012 and Digital Signage World Asia 2012.
Quote Maverick China during registration for a 15% discount off conference prices (2-day and above) for NFC World Asia 2012 and co-located conferences. To register, please click here. For more information, please contact Ng Yanling via email or their hotline at +65 6322 2771.