Greater Mekong Mobile Payments and Banking Summit – Ho Chi Minh, April 12-13, 2010
Maverick China Research will serve as a Media Partner for the upcoming Greater Mekong Mobile Payments and Banking Summit, which will be held on 12-13 April in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. Read below for more information!
At this summit, delegates will learn about mobile payments and banking developments in all the countries through which the Mekong River runs, including China, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand and Myanmar. Joined by a panel of leading regulators, mobile operators, financial institutions and practitioners from Asia, summit participants will discuss and deliberate over the opportunities and challenges in new mobile technology platforms and mass market adoption of mobile banking services.
Program Highlights include:
- Showcase of mobile payments solutions across Asia
- Regulators’ perspectives on the mobile payments and banking industry
- Emergence of rural banking in a fast evolving market – what are the opportunities for operators?
- Facilitation and mass market adoption of mobile services
- Realizing the potential of mobile remittances
- How to successfully launch mobile payments solutions for local banks and establish partnerships with mobile money issuers for microfinance
- How to increase cooperation between banks and mobile operators
- The future of mobile banking and payments in China
For more information about attending the Summit, please visit the event website or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for a copy of the brochure. Alternatively, you can call the customer service hotline at +65 6391 2552 or you may reach Cynthia directly at +65 63912549.