M-Commerce World Summit 2010 – Singapore, March 17-18, 2010
Maverick China will serve as a Media Partner for the upcoming M-Commerce World Summit 2010 conference, which will be held on March 17-18 in Singapore. Read below for more information!
Key Sectors Covered:
- Mobile Money Transfer & Mobile Remittance
- Mobile Payments & NFC Technologies
- Mobile Banking
- Banking the Unbanked & Microfinance Services
- Mobile Marketing & Advertising
- Pre-Conference Workshop: A Hands-On and In-Depth Study of Mobile Marketing Best Practices, Industry Ecosystem Structure, Players and Business Models
- Post-Conference Workshop: How to Build and Calculate A Successful Business Case for Mobile Banking?
M-Commerce World Summit 2010 features a myriad of case studies, giving participants the chance to learn from the real-world experiences of speakers from Mobile Operators, Banks, Credit Card Providers, Mobile Transfer Networks, mWallets, ‘interoperability hubs’, Transit Provider, Handset Manufacturers, Technology and Equipment Providers. Below are some of the key m-commerce issues to be addressed in the conference through speaker presentations, discussion panels, and workshops:
- How the regulatory environment will impact the development of M-Commerce markets
- Outlook for M-Commerce sector in Asia in 2010 and beyond
- The challenges facing the M-Commerce services that have already been launched successfully
- Finding profitable, sustainable, and practical M-Commerce business models
- New strategies to capture the mass market
- Additional revenue-generating channels made available through deployment of M-Commerce
- Management issues concerning the interfaces between banks and mobile operators
- Optimization of current technologies
For more information about attending or participating as a speaker, sponsor, or exhibitor, please visit the event website or contact Phyllis Goh of Symphony Global at firstname.lastname@example.org or +(65) 6221 8119.