Mobile Commerce Summit Asia – Singapore, March 20-22, 2012
Maverick China Research will serve as a Media Partner for the upcoming 5th Mobile Commerce Summit ASIA on March 20-22, 2012 in Singapore. Reference Maverick China by using priority code 5MCSA and get 15% off regular rate! For more information, click on the banner below.
Mobile Commerce Summit ASIA will be held over three days at The Fullerton Hotel, Singapore. This conference features speakers from all sectors in the payment sector, including banks, handset manufacturers and non-financial institutions.It focuses on Asia’s developments and growth of mobile commerce, discussing how it can affect the global market.
- Rodney V. Gardner – Managing Director, Global Receivables Product Executive at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Jeff Nicholas – Channels Innovation Head at Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- Marika Hacecka – Senior International Project Manager at Deutsche Telekom
- Philip Yen – Group Head, Emerging Payments at Mastercard
- Christian Cadeo – Head of Mobile at Google South East Asia
For the full list of speakers and their biographies, please refer to the Speaker’s list.
Register here for your event tickets or you can email their registration department. Reference Maverick China by using priority code 5MCSA and get 15% off regular rate! For more information, you can contact Mr. Eugene Azucena at email@example.com.