Mobile Marketing Forum (MMF) Asia 2009 – Singapore, April 28-29, 2009
Maverick China Research is happy to serve as a Media Partner with Mobile Marketing Forum Asia 2009, which will be held in at the Suntec Convention Centre in Singapore on April 28-29, 2009. This conference is the pre-eminent event for the region and is an excellent opportunity to meet the business leaders that are defining the mobile marketing and visual code landscape in China and across Asia. For more information, click on the banner below.
Mobile Marketing Forum Asia 2009 will address a wide range of mobile marketing topics:
* Visual code and its impact on the mobile marketing ecosstem
* Success stories on making money with mobile advertising
* Our Digital Future: An agency’s perspective for 2013
* Looking into the Operator’s Role in the Mobile Advertising Value-Chain
* ROI or ROMO – Understand your return on Marketing Objectives
* Best of the world and future gazing: Innovations, trends, services for the future
* Creating mobile marketing campaigns that are not invasive or irrelevant
* New Digital Media applications and services to drive the Mobile Data services Adoption
* What does it take for a mobile internet advertising campaign to be successful in Asia?
To register for or find out more about Mobile Marketing Forum Asia 2009, click the banner link below to visit the official conference website, or go to www.mobilemarketingforum.com.