Mobile Payments and NFC World Summit 2012 – Hong Kong, April 19-20, 2012
Maverick China Research will serve as a Media Partner for the upcoming Mobile Payments and NFC World Summit 2012 conference on April 19-20, 2012 in Hong Kong. Reference Maverick China by using priority code MCR4/12 and get 15% off regular rate! For more information, click on the banner below.
Mobile payments and the updates on NFC technology is of great interest to many recently, with the eco-system abuzz with topics such as the development of handset technology, consumers’ adoption of mobile payment and the security issues in delivering mobile payment services. Mobile Payments and NFC World Summit 2012 covers these areas of concerns, and features other pertinent issues in this two-day conference. There will be 15 case studies from the different players such as mobile operators, banks, transportation providers and equipment manufacturers. This conference is organised by Symphony Global.
Conference Highlights :
- Strategies for mobile payment and NFC technology
- Mobile banking and mobile remittance
- Microfinancing services in developed countries
- Analysing the Impacts of Regulatory Environment on Mobile Payments
- Retail Payment Development Updates – Hong Kong Case Study
- Bankers Panel Discussion
- Mobile Payments Stakeholders’ Panel Discussion
Register here, and reference Maverick China by using priority code MCR4/12 for a 15% off regular rate! For further details, please email: email@example.com.