Payment China Summit 2012 – Beijing, May 23-25, 2012
Maverick China Research will serve as a Media Partner for the upcoming 6th Annual Payment China Summit 2012 on May 23-25, 2012 in Beijing, China. Reference Maverick China and get 15% off regular rate! For more information, click on the banner below.
Along with increased growth in user proportion of credit cards, e-banking and mobile internet, the payment industry in China is blooming, to say the least. There is fierce competition in the payment industry, and governmental regulations in 2011 hastened the pace of development. With six years of accumulated experience and professionalism, the 6th Annual Payment China Summit 2012 provides an excellent networking platform and roadmap brainstorming session for the entire payment ecosystem, bringing together more than 250 leaders and professionals in this industry. They come from global and domestic commercial banks, the banking regulatory institution, operators, service providers, the payment clearing house, e-commerce enterprises, and game operators. For more information, please refer to the Speakers’ List and Agenda.
Key Conference Topics Include
- International and Regional clearing systems
- Industry trends and regulations analysis in cash management, credit cards, prepaid cards and third party payment platforms
- Latest payment systems formed with the developments of location-based services (LBS) and online to offline models (O2O)
- Payment methods by airlines
- Rollouts and usages of citizen cards
Reference Maverick China and get 15% off regular rate! For more details, please contact Mr. Michael Du via telephone at +86 21 52360030/32 EXT6012 or email him at email@example.com.