World Telecom Summit 2011 – Singapore, November 9-11, 2011
Maverick China Research will serve as a Media Partner for the upcoming World Telecom Summit 2011 conference on November 9-11, 2011 in Singapore. Reference Maverick China by using priority code VHM810 and get 15% off regular rate! For more information, click on the banner below.
The telecommunications and mobile sectors are developing at a rapid rate. World Telecom Summit 2011 brings together top level executives and key decision makers of preeminent telecommunications and mobile companies from around the world to share their organizations’ experiences, successful management strategies, and adoption models.
4G/3GPP Long Term Evolution (LTE)
- LTE global trends
- Roles of telecommunications operators in LTE regulation
- LTE proposition management and strategies for business effectiveness
- LTE ecosystem development
- Challenges to implementation
Customer Experience Management (CEM)
- Revenue and profit from customer loyalty retention
- CEM as the differentiatior in saturated markets
- CEM convergence and utility tools
- Cloud computing consumption increase
- Cloud revenue streams
- Cloud security management
- Strategies for implementation
Register before August 15 and save up to SGD$900! Delegate groups of 3 or more also enjoy a 10% group discount.
There is also a 15% discount off the regular rate specially for Maverick China’s readers using the priority code VHM810!